Our Miracle

Our Miracle

Monday, March 8, 2010

Shock

I guess I tested too early.

After a tremendous let-down on Saturday, I decided this wasn't it. I stopped taking progesterone immediately and waiting for Aunt Flo to arrive, which usually takes 2-3 days after stopping the progesterone. Sunday, Monday, no period. Tuesday morning when I wake up, I could feel myself starting to let a little hope wander in... that maybe I still had a chance. I clearly wanted to nip that in the bud before it starting festering, so I got up and took a test. I sat there staring at it, waiting for the Not Pregnant to show up as before.

The. Screen. Read.
PREGNANT

I was floored. I just sat there staring. Then praying. Then crying. Then waiting for DH to come home from the gym so I could break the news.

I had a beta that day - HCG 110 - and two days later - MORE than doubling at 345!! Yea!!

Thank you my Father in Heaven for this Miracle!!!

We have a long road to go, but for now, I am pregnant. And I'm expecting a baby the beginning of November. Just in time for my 32nd birthday.

Our first ultrasound will be at 6.5 weeks on March 17. I'm praying for that little life and a nice, strong heartbeat. Baby mine, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment