Our Miracle

Our Miracle

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two years, one month... and, (SIGH), still counting

Many of my fellow infertiles say if they had only known it was going to take so long to get pregnant, they would have started trying sooner.

I disagree.

If I had known how long this was going to take - and continues to take - I may have waited longer. It has been a very tough two years. I am so happy that Hubby and I had the blissful first two years of our marriage, unknowing what lay ahead. Those of you who've faced it - you know. This is rough. Thankfully, our marriage has proven strong enough to handle it, and actually, has gotten even stronger because of it. A silver lining? I'm so thankful for that.

But, man, I'm ready to move on. When does the struggling to have a baby change to struggling to be parents? I know that part won't be easy, either, but let me at least try! I suppose all this just goes to prove that life is not easy. For any of us. Period.

What does not kill us makes us stronger?

No comments:

Post a Comment