Our Miracle

Our Miracle

Friday, March 18, 2011

A New Waiting Family

I love to check back frequently on the website for our adoption agency. It just gives me such a warm feeling to be "connected" the wonderful people there. I love seeing new families come in and then watching them ultimately be listed as Matched!! I was overjoyed when I checked the site a couple of days ago and saw some friends of ours listed as a Waiting Family! Yay!! We only learned this dear couple had been struggling with several years of infertility after we adopted our sweet baby last fall. They approached us with their story and their interest in adoption, and we shared with them all we had learned through our experience. Although they live in a different state, they chose to go with an agency that is local to us. We had such a positive experience with our agency and I am hoping and praying that they do, as well. I'm such so excited that their adoption journey has begun and I can't wait to meet their precious baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment