Our Miracle

Our Miracle

Friday, February 25, 2011

A match made in Heaven

I've spent a lot of time on infertility boards and blogs over the last few years. Through them, I've seen sad stories again and again about marriages that have crumbled under the stress of infertility and miscarriage, of losing the innocence that traveling this road steals from you. I can truly see how it happens. It is not for the weak of heart.

I am ever so thankful to be approaching my five-year wedding anniversary with the love of my life, so thankful that we have been able to weather the storm and grow ever stronger in our love. There is, no doubt, pain that lingers still... next to abounding joy. But whatever the future brings, I pray we will continue to dance and find joy in God's blessing of bringing us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment