Our Miracle

Our Miracle

Sunday, November 22, 2009

We've lost our minds

We really have.

We are getting a puppy.

It was one of those things that Hubby and I always said we'd do, "someday." Like, someday way in the future, someday when we have kids. But the kids elude us. The baby I so dearly want has not yet come. So, I thought, let's transfer all those baby desires onto another kind of baby. One that we can control having or not having. And that's exactly what we are doing.

I hope we don't regret this.

I went today and bought a crate for crate training, a leash, a brush. We still need a collar and food. Of course, I want it to be a cute collar, so I'm still looking.

Our yet-to-be named baby is an adorable Blenheim King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. He comes home to stay on Wedneday, day before Thanksgiving. Our life is about to be turned upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment